1. Stainless steel flanges, pipe fittings, flange welding electrode has good corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance, widely used in chemical, fertilizer, oil, medical machinery manufacturing.
2. Stainless steel flange, in order to improve the corrosion resistance and welding performance and the appropriate increase in the amount of the stability of elements Ti, Nb, Mo, welding of stainless steel flange is better than a few. When using the same type of chromium stainless steel flange (G302, G307), should be more than 200 degrees above the preheating and welding of about 800 degrees after the tempering treatment. If the welding parts can not be heat treatment, you should use the stainless steel flange pipe fittings (A107, A207).
3. In order to prevent the corrosion of eye is generated due to a flange cover heating, welding current should not be too large, about 20% of the carbon steel electrode is less than, arc shoulds not be too long, interlayer fast cooling, a narrow weld bead is appropriate.
4. The use of the electrode should be kept dry, titanium calcium type should be 150 DEG C and dried for 1 hour and a low hydrogen type should be between 200 and 250 DEG C dry 1 hour (do not repeat a drying, otherwise coating are apt to crack and spalling) to prevent electrode viscous oil and other dirt, lest cause the weld increase with carbon content, and the effect of the welding quality.
5. Stainless steel flange pipe welding, by repeated heating precipitation carbide, reduce the corrosion resistance and mechanical properties.
6. Stainless steel pipe flange after welding, hardening American Standard flange is large, easy to crack. If the same type of chromium stainless steel welding rod (G202, G207) welding, must be more than 300 degrees above the preheat and 700 degrees after the cooling treatment. If the welding parts can not be heat treatment after welding, should choose the stainless steel flange pipe fittings (A107, A207).