1) Thin-walled stainless steel pipes and fittings should not be in direct contact with cement, cement mortar, or concrete. When the pipeline is laid in the dark, anti-corrosion tape should be wrapped on the outer wall of the pipe or a plastic-coated thin-walled stainless steel pipe should be used.
2) When cement mortar is used to fill the concealed pipeline, thermal insulation materials should be used to ensure that there is a gap between the cement mortar and the pipe. To make the tube of concealed application can expand and contract freely.
3) Plastic-coated thin-walled stainless steel (Type 316) pipes should be used for burial, which can avoid acid and alkali corrosion on the outer wall of the pipe or damage to the pipe by sharp and hard debris. Other wrapping materials can also be used for anti-corrosion measures, such as wrapping two layers of polyethylene tape or two layers of vinyl chloride tape, wrapping two layers of asphalt paint (or epoxy resin), glass fiber plastic cloth for anti-corrosion.
4) The pipeline should be reasonably configured with expansion and contraction compensation devices and supports (fixed support and movable support) to control the expansion and contraction direction or compensation of the pipeline. When the length of the straight line section of hot water thin-walled stainless steel pipes laid open or not buried concealed exceeds 10-15m, compensation measures for the axial direction of the pipe should be taken. When the nominal diameter is greater than 50mm, it is advisable to install stainless steel wave expansion joints or stainless steel linear temperature compensators.
5) Anti-condensation measures should be taken for the thin-walled stainless steel pipes for the water supply of exposed buildings, and the thin-walled stainless steel pipes for hot water should be kept warm.
6) Pipes and fittings shall be supplied uniformly by suppliers. Stainless steels of different grades are not suitable for welding.
7) The pipes and pipe fittings are thin-walled. When connecting with accessories such as threaded valves, water nozzles, and water meters, the thin-walled stainless steel pipes must not be threaded but should be transitioned through threaded fittings such as adapters.
8) Oil stains will deteriorate the rubber sealing ring, and sharp objects colliding with pipes and fittings will cause water leakage, so be sure to pay attention during construction.
9) After the pipeline is installed and the pressure test is qualified, it should be washed with low chloride ion water and disinfected with 0.03% potassium permanganate aqueous solution.
Hunan Gaoxing Steel Development Zone, No.1888 Purui South Rd, Wangcheng District,Changsha, Hunan, China