1. Organize relevant operators, be familiar with construction drawings and regulations, formulate welding procedures, and compile welding operation instructions.
2. Welders should be trained in corresponding projects and have operation qualification certificates for corresponding projects.
3. Check whether the roundness and misalignment of the incoming steel pipe meet the relevant technical requirements.
Fourth, check the surface of metal pipe joints for defects such as scars, cracks, and serious corrosion.
5. Before the installation of large-diameter steel pipes, the pipe joints should be measured and numbered one by one.
6. Welding in windy, rainy, and snowy weather There is a wind-proof, rain-proof, and snow-proof shed.
7. Welders should clarify requirements and welding measures before welding.