The straight seam steel pipe heat treatment mode can also develop building structural tubes, boiler tubes, and marine pipelines for thick-wall straight seam steel pipe. High-frequency straight seam welded pipes should also pursue product diversification to produce precision pipes for automobiles, light industry, chemicals, textiles, food, medical, medium, and low-pressure boilers, household appliances, construction, and containers.
The basic process of daily maintenance of thick-walled straight seam steel pipe cantilever crane.
1. When the thick-walled straight seam steel pipe is hoisted, it is not allowed to pull the wire rope obliquely to prevent the wire rope from falling out of the groove.
2. Pay attention during operation to ensure personal and equipment.
3. Always check the switches at the front and rear of the trolley, and whether the switch with the hook rising to the maximum limit is good and sensitive.
4. Lubrication points such as gears, sprockets, chains, ropes, and other thick-walled straight seam steel pipes should be refueled on schedule.
5. The operation of the cantilever crane should be closely coordinated with the hanging personnel and obey the command of the hanging crane.
6. The hook should be full of tape rolls.
7. The wire rope should be replaced when 10% of the strands are broken.
8. Always check whether the hook lifting brake is good and sensitive.
The production process of large-diameter thick-walled straight seam steel pipe is automatic submerged arc welding, and the process procedures are 1 pre-bending, 2 pre-welding, 3 internal and external welding, 4 rounder straightening, and 5 port processing. Large-diameter thick-walled straight seam steel pipes are becoming more and more important in the steel pipe application industry. The main application industries of large-diameter thick-walled straight seam steel pipes include water conservancy engineering, steel structure, electric power industry, chemical industry, urban planning and construction, irrigation, and long-distance oil and gas transportation. Pipelines, bridge piling, submarine oil pipelines.