Regarding improving the stability of the spiral welded submerged arc welded steel pipe, the main issue is the storage of the spiral welded submerged arc welded steel pipe. When many customers consult with us, they often say that our spiral welded submerged arc welded steel pipe is placed in the Where then there is a problem, it can be seen that the storage of the spiral welded submerged arc welded steel pipe is an important factor to improve the stability of the spiral welded submerged arc welded steel pipe.
1) Dimensions of steel wire, rebar, steel pipe in diameter, wire rope, etc., can be expected in well-ventilated storage shed, but need to be thatch on the bottom layer.
2) Some small companies' steel products, thin steel plates, steel strips, silicon steel sheets, small-diameter or thin-walled steel pipes, various cold-rolled and cold-drawn steel markets, and metal products with high product prices and easy corrosion can be stored in storage.
3) The storage site or warehouse of spiral seam submerged arc welded steel pipe products should be selected away from factories and mines that generate harmful gases or dust, and in a clean and clean place with smooth drainage. Weeds and debris should be removed on-site, and steel bars should be kept clean.
4) Heavy parts, rails, shame steel, large-diameter steel pipes, and forgings can be opened and dumped.
5) Do not live together with acid, alkali, salt, cement, and other materials that are corrosive to steel in the warehouse. Steels of different product varieties should be stacked separately to prevent confusion.
6) A warehouse should be selected according to the geographical conditions, usually, the general warehouse is closed, that is, there is a roof with a wall, the doors and windows are closed, and the ventilation device is set in the warehouse.
7) It is required to pay attention to ventilation on sunny days, pay close attention to moisture prevention in rain, and maintain a proper storage environment.