1. Introduction of stainless steel pipe
Stainless steel pipe is a hollow long round steel, which is widely used in petroleum, chemical, medical, food, light industry, machinery and instrumentation and other industrial pipelines and mechanical structural parts. Stainless steel pipe is a kind of economical cross-section steel. It is an important product in the steel industry. It usually accounts for about 8%-16% of the total steel. It has a wide range of applications in the national economy and is itself a saving The economic section of metal steel is an important part of high-efficiency steel, especially in the oil drilling, smelting and transportation industries.
Geological drilling, chemical industry, construction industry, machinery industry, airplane and automobile manufacturing, boiler, medical equipment, furniture and bicycle manufacturing also require a large number of various stainless steel pipes. Because stainless steel pipe has a hollow section, it is suitable for conveying pipelines for liquids, gases and solids. At the same time, compared with round steel of the same weight, steel pipes have large section coefficients and high bending and torsion resistance, so they have become various machinery and building structures. Important material on the Structures and parts made of stainless steel tubes have a larger section modulus than solid parts.
2. What are the advantages of stainless steel pipes?
1. The stainless steel pipe has excellent mechanical properties, superior wear resistance, and a thin and dense chromium-rich oxide film on the surface, which makes the stainless steel pipe have good corrosion resistance in water including soft water, even if it is buried in the ground. It also has excellent corrosion resistance. Rusty steel pipes can withstand high-speed water erosion of up to 30 m/s. Diversion stainless steel pipes used in high-head power stations have a water speed of more than 60 m/s at the end of the nozzle and still have a service life of more than 100 years.
2. The tensile strength of stainless steel pipes is greater than 530 N/mm, which is twice that of galvanized pipes, 3-4 times that of copper pipes, and 8-10 times that of PPR pipes, and has good ductility and toughness, which is conducive to water conservation. Resource, beautiful, clean and fashionable appearance, 100% recyclable, good safety and sanitation performance, good temperature resistance, good heat preservation performance, smooth inner wall, low water resistance, and can be used at -270℃-400℃ for a long time Work safely, no harmful substances will be precipitated regardless of high temperature or low temperature, and the material performance is quite stable.
3. The heat preservation performance of stainless steel pipe is 24 times that of copper pipe, which reduces heat energy loss, is suitable for hot water transportation, does not cause environmental pollution, is green and environmentally friendly, and is conducive to sustainable development, and stainless steel waste also has great economic value. It is safe and non-toxic, no corrosion and exudate, no peculiar smell or turbidity, no secondary pollution to water quality, pure and hygienic water quality is maintained, and hygiene and safety are fully guaranteed.
Hunan Gaoxing Steel Development Zone, No.1888 Purui South Rd, Wangcheng District,Changsha, Hunan, China