There are significant differences between straight seam steel pipes and steel pipes. I believe that many people must think that the two are similar in terms of usage and performance. Straight seam steel pipes are higher than steel pipes. The better types sold in the market are electric welded steel pipes. , electric welding thin-walled pipe, etc., the production process of straight seam welded pipe is very simple and low cost, so it is deeply loved by manufacturers. The diameter of straight seam steel pipe is also relatively large compared with other materials of the same type, and the thickness is also prominent Advantages, users can customize or produce according to their own needs.
In the process of manufacturing straight seam steel pipes, straight seam steel pipe manufacturers need to have a very good control of the extrusion force. This is because during the welding process, when the temperature of the edges of the two tube embryos reaches the welding temperature, they must be Applied pressure, this pressure can make their metal grains penetrate each other, produce tightly combined crystals, and achieve the purpose of welding firmness, but if the extrusion is insufficient, the crystals cannot be formed well, and the strength of the welding position will be very low. Low, it is easy to cause cracking problems due to external forces during use. But when the extrusion is too large, the weld metal that reaches the welding temperature will be extruded out of the weld position, and the real welding can reach There will be very little metal at high temperature, so the number of crystals will also decrease, which will also cause the welding to be not strong enough, and there will be large burrs at the same time, which is an aggravated defect.
Maintenance method of large diameter straight seam steel pipe
1. Choose the right venue and warehouse
(1) The site or warehouse for storing steel pipes should be selected in a clean and well-drained place, away from factories and mines that produce harmful gases or dust. Weeds and sundries should be removed on the field, and the steel pipe should be kept clean.
(2) Do not stack together with acid, alkali, salt, cement and other materials that are corrosive to steel pipes in the warehouse. Different types of steel pipes should be stacked separately to prevent confusion and prevent contact corrosion.
(3) Large steel sections, rails, steel plates, large-diameter steel pipes, forgings, etc. can be stacked in the open air.
(4) Small and medium-sized steel bars, wire rods, steel bars, medium-caliber steel pipes, steel wires, and steel wire ropes can be stored in a ventilated shed with thatch on top and bottom on top.
(5) Some small steel pipes, thin steel plates, steel strips, silicon steel sheets, small-diameter or thin-wall steel pipes, various cold-rolled and cold-drawn steel pipes, and high-priced and easily-corroded metal products can be stored in the warehouse.
(6) The warehouse should be selected according to the geographical conditions. Generally, an ordinary closed warehouse is used, that is, a warehouse with a roof, a wall, tight doors and windows, and a ventilation device.
(7) The warehouse requires ventilation in sunny days, closed and moisture-proof in rainy days, and a suitable storage environment is always maintained.
2. Reasonable stacking, put first
(1) The principle requirement of stacking is to stack according to varieties and specifications under the condition that the stacking is stable and guaranteed. Different types of materials should be stacked separately to prevent confusion and mutual corrosion.
(2) It is forbidden to store items that are corrosive to steel pipes near the stack.
(3) The bottom of the pile should be raised, firm and flat to prevent the material from being damp or deformed.
(4) The same kind of materials are stacked separately according to the order of storage, so as to implement the principle of first delivery.
(5) Section steel stacked in the open air has wooden pads or stone strips underneath, and the stacking surface is slightly inclined to facilitate drainage, and attention should be paid to laying the materials straight to prevent bending deformation.
(6) The stacking height shall not exceed 1.2m for manual operation, 1.5m for mechanical operation, and the stack width shall not exceed 2.5m.
Hunan Gaoxing Steel Development Zone, No.1888 Purui South Rd, Wangcheng District,Changsha, Hunan, China