Stainless steel pipe fittings are a kind of pipe fittings. They are made of stainless steel, so they are called stainless steel pipe fittings. They include stainless steel elbows, stainless steel tees, stainless steel crosses, stainless steel reducers, stainless steel pipe caps, etc. It can be divided into four categories: socket type stainless steel pipe fittings, threaded stainless steel pipe fittings, flanged stainless steel pipe fittings, and welded stainless steel pipe fittings.
Stainless steel pipe fittings are a new type of pipe fittings with a wide range of uses. Generally speaking, the processing methods are as follows:
1. Forging method: Use a swaging machine to punch out the end or part of the tube to reduce the outer diameter. Commonly used swaging machines include rotary, connecting rod, and roller types.
2. Roller method: place the core in the stainless steel tube, and push the outside with a roller to perform round edge processing.
3. Stamping method: use a tapered core on the punching machine to expand the pipe end to the desired size and shape.
4. Bending forming method: There are three commonly used methods, one method is called the stretching method, the other method is the punching method, and the third roller method has 3-4 rollers, two fixed rollers, and one adjusting roller. With a fixed roll distance, the finished pipe is bent.
5. Rolling method: generally without mandrel, it is suitable for the inner edge of the thick-walled pipe.
6. Bulging method: one is to place rubber in the tube and compress it with a punch above to make the tube protrude; the other method is hydraulic bulging, filling the middle of the tube with liquid, and the liquid pressure bulges the tube into the required shape. Shape, bellows are mostly produced in this way.
After understanding these processing methods, I believe that I have a new understanding of stainless steel pipe fittings.