Maybe you have never paid attention to such details, you must choose a suitable venue and warehouse to save the spiral steel pipe.
1) The site or warehouse for storing spiral steel pipe products should be selected in a clean and well-drained place, away from factories and mines that generate harmful gases or dust. Weeds and all debris should be removed from the site to keep the steel clean
2) Do not stack with acid, alkali, salt, cement, and other materials that are corrosive to steel in the warehouse. Different varieties of steel should be stacked separately to prevent confusion and contact corrosion
3) Large sections, rails, steel plates, large-diameter steel pipes, forgings, etc. can be stacked in the open air
4) Small and medium-sized sections, wire rods, steel bars, medium-diameter steel pipes, steel wires, wire ropes, etc., can be stored in a well-ventilated shed but must be covered with pads.
5) Some small steels, thin steel plates, steel strips, silicon steel sheets, small-diameter or thin-walled steel pipes, various cold-rolled, cold-drawn steels, and metal products with high prices and easy corrosion can be stored in the warehouse
6) The warehouse should be selected according to geographical conditions. Generally, an ordinary closed warehouse is used, that is, a warehouse with a roof, walls, tight doors and windows, and a ventilation device.
7) The warehouse requires attention to ventilation on sunny days, and closes moisture-proof on rainy days, and often maintains a suitable storage environment