The use and function of large diameter straight seam welded pipe
1. The use of large-diameter straight seam welded pipes can be divided into oil well pipes (casing, oil pipes, drill pipes, etc.), line pipes, boiler pipes, mechanical structure pipes, hydraulic prop pipes, gas cylinder pipes, geological pipes, chemical pipes (high-pressure fertilizer pipes, petroleum cracking pipes) and marine pipes, etc.
2. The thicker the wall thickness of the solution, the more cost-effective and sensible it is, the thinner the wall thickness, the greater its processing cost will appreciate;
3. The process of the product determines its limitations, from the low precision of the general seamless steel pipe: uneven wall thickness, low brightness tube appearance, high cost of fixed length, and the appearance of pitting corrosion, black spots are difficult to bring Walk;
4. Inspection and plastic must be processed offline. Therefore, the large-diameter straight seam welded pipe is in higher pressure, high strength, and mechanical structural wood reflects its superiority.
5. The corrosion resistance of large-diameter straight seam welded pipes depends on the alloy components. Chromium is the basic component of corrosion-resistant stainless steel, about 12% of the chromium in the steel, chromium, and oxygen in the corrosive medium, forming a thin oxide film (passivation film) matrix on the steel surface can avoid further corrosion of the steel pipe.