The seamless steel elbow has the following advantages: hygienic and non-toxic, light weight, good heat resistance, good corrosion resistance, good heat preservation, good impact resistance and long service life
1. Hygienic and non-toxic: The material is completely composed of carbon and hydrogen, without adding any toxic heavy metal salt stabilizer. The hygienic performance of the material has been tested by the national authoritative department.
2. Light weight: The density of stamping elbow is 0.89-0.91g/cm, which is only ten percent of that of steel pipe. Due to its light weight, it can greatly reduce the transportation cost and the construction strength of the installation.
3. Good heat resistance: when the working water temperature is 70 degrees, the softening temperature is 140 degrees.
4. Good corrosion resistance: Except for a few hydrogenating agents, it can resist the erosion of various chemical media, and has excellent acid resistance, alkali resistance, corrosion resistance, no rust, no corrosion, no breeding of bacteria, no electricity chemical corrosion.
5. High impact resistance: Due to the unique impact strength performance has been significantly improved compared with other solid wall pipes, its ring stiffness is equivalent to 1.3 times that of solid wall.
6. Long service life: Under the rated operating temperature and pressure, the pipe has a service life of more than 50 years, and has anti-ultraviolet and anti-radiation, so that the product will never fade.