Oil casing is a high-end product produced by steel pipes. There are many varieties of the casing, and there are many types and requirements of casing pipe end buttons. The button types that can be processed include STC, LC, BC, VAM, and other button types. The production and installation process of oil casing involves a lot of testing, mainly including the following:
1. Ultrasonic testing; when ultrasonic waves are transmitted in the tested material, the acoustic properties of the material and changes in the internal organization will have a certain impact on the transmission of ultrasonic waves. By exploring the degree and condition of ultrasonic waves, we can understand the performance and structure of the material. change.
2. Radiographic testing: Radiographic testing uses the difference in the amount of radiation transmitted through normal parts and defective parts, which results in the difference in blackness on the negative.
3. Penetration detection; Penetration detection is to use the capillary effect of the liquid to enter the penetrant into the defect of the surface opening of the solid material, and then suck out the entered penetrant through the developer to show the existence of the defect on the surface.
4. Magnetic particle inspection: Magnetic particle inspection is to use magnetic leakage at the defect to absorb magnetic powder to form magnetic marks to provide defect display. It can detect surface and secondary surface defects, and the nature of defects is easy to identify.
5. Eddy current testing: Eddy's current testing mainly uses the eddy current induced by the ferromagnetic coil in the workpiece to analyze the quality condition inside the workpiece. It can detect the surface and near surface defects of various conductive materials, and it is usually difficult to control the parameters.
6. Magnetic flux leakage detection; MFL detection of oil casings is based on the characteristics of the high permeability of ferromagnetic materials, and the magnetic permeability of in-service oil casings is detected by measuring the permeability caused by defects in ferromagnetic materials. quality.
7. Magnetic recall detection: Magnetic recall detection is the connection between the physical nature of the magnetic phenomenon of metals and the dislocation process. It has many advantages such as high efficiency, low cost, and no need for grinding, and has important application prospects in the industry.