What are the main steel pipe fittings?
1. The steel pipe fittings used to connect the pipes are: flanges, unions, pipe clamps, clamps, clamps, hose clamps, etc.
2. Steel pipe fittings that change the direction of the pipe: elbows, elbows.
3. Steel pipe fittings for changing the pipe diameter: reducing diameter (reducing pipe), reducing elbow, branch pipe stand, reinforcing pipe.
4. Increase the steel pipe fittings of the pipeline branch: three-way and four-way.
5. Steel pipe fittings used for pipeline sealing: gaskets, raw material belts, hemp, flange blind plates, pipe plugs, blind plates, heads, welding plugs.
6. Steel pipe fittings used for pipeline fixing: snap ring, towing hook, lifting ring, bracket, bracket, pipe clamp, etc.
The above are the types of steel pipe fittings. Different types of steel pipe fittings correspond to different uses. Do you know?