The production of anti-corrosion and thermal insulation steel pipes needs to be produced according to national standards. Different processing methods follow different standards, but they must conform to the national production standards and must be strictly followed and implemented. At present, the processing types of anti-corrosion and thermal insulation steel pipes are as follows, which need to be set and selected according to different situations. Let’s talk about the processing types of anti-corrosion thermal insulation steel pipes:
1. FBE (single-layer sintered epoxy powder anti-corrosion) anti-corrosion thermal insulation steel pipe, 2FBE (double-layer sintered epoxy powder anti-corrosion) anti-corrosion thermal insulation steel pipe for petroleum. Different transported substances may require steel pipes of different materials to be transported to ensure the safety and reliability of the transported substances. FBE anti-corrosion thermal insulation steel pipe and 2FBE anti-corrosion thermal insulation steel pipe have the same production standards, and the production and processing standards are SY/T0315-97 and SY/T0315-2005.
2. Three-layer polyethylene (3PE) anti-corrosion insulation steel pipe and two-layer polyethylene (2PE) steel pipe are used for anti-corrosion of oil and natural gas. In the process of transporting natural gas, it is necessary to use three-layer or two-layer polyethylene thermal insulation steel pipes. Using this form of steel pipes can ensure the safety and effectiveness of transportation and ensure that the steel pipes are not eroded or damaged. The implementation standard of this kind of anti-corrosion and heat preservation steel pipe is SY/T0413-2002DIN30670. When processing and producing, it should be produced in strict accordance with this standard to ensure the smooth progress of the work and the quality of the product.
3. Water supply pipeline IPN8710 macromolecule non-toxic coating steel pipe interior anti-corrosion. The transportation of this substance requires the use of anti-corrosion and thermal insulation steel pipes to effectively protect the coatings in the pipes to ensure the accurate arrival and fair transportation of the transported substances. The production standard is SY/T0457-2000
4. Epoxy coal tar glass cloth anti-corrosion and thermal insulation steel pipe. This kind of anti-corrosion and thermal insulation steel pipe is mainly to effectively prevent the erosion of asphalt and prevent the asphalt from damaging the steel pipe to a certain extent. The production standard is: GB50268-97SY/T0447-96.
5, water supply pipeline cement mortar lining steel pipe anti-corrosion. This kind of anti-corrosion and heat preservation steel pipe needs to be used in the transportation of cement mortar in the water supply pipeline. The steel pipe is used to effectively block the cement sand in the pipe and reduce the resistance during transportation. The production implementation standard of this anti-corrosion and thermal insulation steel pipe is CECS10:89.
6. Sales of epoxy coal tar anti-corrosion coatings, IPN8710 coatings, chlorinated rubber anti-corrosion coatings, polyurethane anti-corrosion coatings, and other anti-corrosion coatings. The transportation of these kinds of coatings requires the use of anti-corrosion and thermal insulation steel pipes to ensure the successful transportation of materials.
7. High-density polyethylene polyurethane foam insulation steel pipe. The production standard of this thermal insulation steel pipe is SY/T114-2000SY/T115-2001.