1. The material of stainless steel pipe fittings should not be in direct contact with other metals, and should be padded with non-metallic materials such as wooden boards or rubber sheets.
2. The arc starting, ending, and arc starting of stainless steel pipe fittings are reflowed, and the arc ending should fill the arc crater. The arc starting must be completed in the groove, and arcing and arc starting on the surface of the base metal of the pipe and pipe fittings are prohibited. If defects such as pores and cracks are found at the arc starting and arc ending, they should be cleaned up in time.
3. The arc starting and ending arcs of multi-pass multi-layer welding of stainless steel pipe fittings should be staggered from each other.
4. Stainless steel pipe fittings Pipes, pipe fittings, elbows, tees, etc., as well as the connection of stainless steel pipes, pipe fittings, and non-stainless steel pipes and pipe fittings, the welded butt joints should be filled with argon protection before welding and the cavity before tungsten Extreme argon arc welding.
5. When the stainless steel pipe material is continuously welded, the interlayer temperature shall not exceed 60 ℃.
6. The inner side of the weld should be protected by argon during tack welding of stainless steel pipe fittings and pipe fittings.
7. Stainless steel pipe fittings are not allowed to be cut with ordinary grinding wheels, and special grinding wheels or plasma cutting for stainless steel pipe fittings should be used.
8. The welds at the joints of stainless steel pipe fittings should be pickled and passivated after welding.
9. The water pressure test of stainless steel pipes has certain requirements for water temperature and water quality, and the water temperature shall not be less than 5 degrees Celsius; the chloride ion content in the water shall not be greater than 25Pmm.