Stainless steel elbows are often a product accessory that is often needed in projects. How much do you know about stainless steel elbows? What are the characteristics of stainless steel elbows? Next, let's take a look at the characteristics of stainless steel elbows.
1. Stainless steel stamping elbow will not produce corrosion, pitting, rust, or wear. Stainless steel is also the strongest material among metal materials for construction.
2. The stainless steel pipe fitting elbow has excellent corrosion resistance. The thin and strong oxide film on the surface of stainless steel makes stainless steel have excellent corrosion resistance in all water quality, even if it is buried in the ground. Therefore, it is suitable for all kinds of water quality. In addition to disinfection and sterilization, there is no need to control the water quality. At the same time, there is no corrosion and excessive exudate, which can keep the water quality pure and hygienic, prevent secondary pollution and can withstand up to 30 meters per second. high current impact.
3. The stainless steel pipe fitting elbow has high connection strength and anti-vibration. The connection part is made firm at one time, avoiding the possibility of loose joints, and the construction is convenient and fast, avoiding on-site welding operations and threading operations. long-lasting. The field corrosion test data shows that the service life can reach 100 years, and the stainless steel elbow hardly needs maintenance. Therefore, its performance-price ratio is very good, the operating life cost is low, and the economic benefit is significant.
4. The on-site installation of stainless steel elbows is extremely convenient, and the installation time is only 1/3 of the welding pipe fittings or wire sleeves, which shortens the construction period and costs, and avoids water leakage.
5. Stainless steel stamping elbow will not produce corrosion, pitting, rust, or wear. Stainless steel is also the strongest material among metal materials for construction. Because stainless steel has good corrosion resistance, it enables structural components to maintain engineering integrity. Chromium-containing stainless steel also combines mechanical strength and high elongation and is easy to process and manufacture components to meet the needs of architects and structural designers.