Steel bending pipe processing and forming process
1. Die forging. For socket welding and threaded tees, crosses, elbows, and other small pipe fittings, the shapes are more complicated and should be manufactured by the die forging process, and the die forging blanks should be rolled profiles, such as bars, thick-walled pipes or plates. When steel ingots are used as raw materials, the steel ingots should be rolled into strips in advance, or used as die forging blanks after forging to eliminate segregation, porosity, and other defects of the steel ingots. After heating, the blank is placed in a forging die, where pressure causes the metal to flow. And fill the cavity; after the blank forging flashes, the remaining flashed material needs to be flushed out to complete all forging work.
2. Free forging. Pipe fittings with special shapes or not suitable for die forging can be manufactured by the free forging process, and the general shape of pipe fittings should be free forged, such as tee branch pipes should be forged.
3. Cutting processing. Some tubular pipe fittings, such as double socket joints, movable joints, etc., can be processed directly with rods or thick-walled pipes. During the processing, the fiber flow direction of the metal material should be roughly parallel to the axial direction of the pipe. For tees, crosses, elbows, and pipe fittings are not allowed to be cut directly from bars.
Methods to prevent the aging of steel bending pipe
There are many types of steel bending pipe, and there are also many used environments and contact materials. The length of the pipe life mainly depends on its anti-aging ability. Due to the influence of materials, the anti-aging effect of some pipes may not be obvious. This method can achieve pipe Anti-Aging:
1. During the laying process, it is very important to overcome the axial deformation caused by the seasonal temperature difference and to control the thermal expansion.
2. When connecting hot-melt electric welded pipes to metal pipes and cement pressure pipes, the bends should be firmly pasted. To avoid the change of axial force caused by the temperature change of the material, thereby affecting the sealing performance, the serpentine laying of the hot-melt electric fusion pipe is within the allowable range of the plan to meet the needs of the temperature change of the pipe.
3. You can use a blue tube or black tube to extrude the blue ribbon, the latter usually has better anti-ultraviolet and anti-aging properties, and a protective cover is also recommended for public use, the tube should be protected from direct sunlight during transportation, and storage, and placed on site The time should be very short.
Therefore, when using steel bending pipes, users should try their best to prevent the aging of the pipes, such as avoiding sunlight and wrapping the pipes with anti-corrosion tape to protect the service life of the pipes.
Hunan Gaoxing Steel Development Zone, No.1888 Purui South Rd, Wangcheng District,Changsha, Hunan, China