1. Rolling method: Stainless steel pipe bending generally does not require a mandrel, and is suitable for the inner round edge of thick-walled stainless steel pipes.
2. Roller method: place a mandrel in the stainless steel tube, and push the outside with a roller at the same time.
3. Stamping method: Use a tapered mandrel on the punching machine to expand one end of the stainless steel tube to the required size and shape.
4. Bulging method: first place rubber in the stainless steel tube, and compress it with a punch to make the stainless steel tube protrude; another method is to use hydraulic pressure to expand the drum, pour liquid into the stainless steel tube, and the liquid pressure can make the stainless steel tube The tube has bulged into the required shape, and most of the production of bellows generally adopts this method.
5. Direct bending forming method: Three specific methods are more commonly used in stainless steel pipe bending processing, one is called the stretching method, the other is called the stamping method, and the third is called the roller method, with 3-4 rollers. Two fixed rollers, one adjustment roller, adjust the fixed roller distance, and the finished stainless steel pipe fittings processed are bent.
Hunan Gaoxing Steel Development Zone, No.1888 Purui South Rd, Wangcheng District,Changsha, Hunan, China